070181494-hypnosis-word-cloud edited

Unleash the Power of Hypnosis

It’s Institute of Hypnosis Research Speaker John Jaco, and today I want to get right to the point. I know I always say that. Let’s take the power of our subconscious mind! It is much greater than you can imagine. Check this out.

The conscious part takes up only about 7-10% of our minds. The rest (that massive 90%) is our subconscious mind, the place where both miracles and catastrophes happen. It’s the place where all our beliefs, thoughts and behavioral patterns are stored. Basically, we could call the subconscious mind the “wiring” or “programming” of our brain. But the thing is, the subconscious mind is something that we cannot easily have access to. Let me show you what I mean.

The power of the subconscious mind

For example, you might be scared of dogs. This might go back to a dog attacking you while you were a child. It might have happened so long ago that you might not even remember it. But something still happened. And your subconscious didn’t forget it. The belief that “all dogs are vicious and want to tear me to pieces” was wired into your subconscious at that very moment. And sadly, you aren’t able to do anything about it from that moment until now! But fret not, here’s the catch.

The effect of hypnosis on your subconscious mind

When you are being hypnotized, what happens is your subconscious mind basically opens up to the hypnotherapist. In the state of hypnotic trance, you’ll be half asleep and half awake. It’s a very relaxing experience that you’ll probably enjoy. In this relaxed state, the negative ideas, thoughts, and behaviors can be easily altered, and even completely changed by a professional hypnotherapist.

Do you want to quit smoking? The hypnotherapist might plant thoughts like “Cigar smoke will taste like exhaust gas and it will leave your mouth as parched as sand from now on.” Maybe your goal is to shed a few pounds? He might burn the phrase “Pizza will look so disgusting from now on that you don’t even want to touch it” into your subconscious. Do you see? Hypnosis is all about having an impact on the subconscious part of the mind. And the best thing is that even the first therapy session can yield great results, especially for smokers.


Hypnosis has been successfully used since ancient times to make people’s lives better. Various phobias, addictions, negative behaviors, weight loss, etc. can all be addressed. The list of the things that hypnosis can be used to benefit is practically endless. It yields great results and is a relaxing and enjoyable experience. What else do you need? Unleash the power of hypnosis now!

Institute of Hypnosis Research