I’ve always been passionate about maintaining a healthy lifestyle. I enjoy educating and inspiring others to maintain a healthy lifestyle through a holistic approach – MIND, BODY & SPIRIT.
I truly enjoy using hypnosis as a way to invoke confidence, strength, motivation, courage and determination.
Credentials & Qualifications
I have been consulting in the wellness field for over 20 years. I am a registered and certified hypnotherapist, as well as a certified personal trainer, coach, nutritional expert, and certified group exercise specialist.
- Association of Registered Clinical Hypnotherapists RHt.
- Certified Personal Trainer – Can-Fit-Pro PTS
- AFLCA – Alberta Fitness Leadership Certification Association
- Certified Hypnotherapist – International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association CHt.
- Certified TRX Trainer
- NLP Studies
- Agitation (Anger Management)
- Concentration (Better Focus)
- Drug & Drugs (Narcotics) Addiction
- Exercise (Motivation)
- Fear Of Animals (Zoophobia)
- Fear Of Death or Dying (Thanatophobia)
- Fear Of Flying (Aviophobia or Aviatophobia, Pteromerhanophobia)
- Fear Of Homosexuality Or Of Becoming Homosexual (Homophobia)
- Hair Pulling (Trichotillomania) Addiction
- Nail Biting (Onychophagia)
- PTSD (Posttraumatic Stress Disorder)
- Panic Attacks
- Public Speaking (Stage Fright)
- Quit Smoking (Stop Smoking)
- Relationships (Attract Love)
- Self Confidence (Self-Esteem)
- Self Mutilation (Cutting) Addiction
- Social Anxiety
- Sports Performance (Enhancement)
- Stop Drinking (Alcohol)
- Video Game (Xbox) Addiction
- Weight Loss (Lose Weight)