076296259-believe-your-dreams-sign-white edited 2

How Hypnosis Can Help Your Dreams Come True

Hello again, it’s John from the Institute of Hypnosis Research, and I want to share something with you in this short read. It’s how to use hypnosis to achieve your dreams. But enough chit chat; let’s get right to it! So,

  • Do you want to be successful?
  • Do you want a high-paying job that you actually love to do?
  • Do you dream of finding true love, settling down, and having kids?

Maybe your version of success is to have enough money to indulge in your passions or to pursue your hobby without worrying about your bills? Everyone measures success differently. In my view, success is the state of being happy and content with your own life. Now brace yourself, because here’s the thing. Everyone can be successful. Yes, including you. However, there is a slight little thing that can’t be ignored, which is:

Your subconscious mind doesn’t always want you to be successful

Here’s how it goes. There is the conscious part of your mind, which takes up only about 7-10% of your mind. And there is the subconscious mind that takes up the rest of it. Yup, that’ll be around 90% of your mind. Basically, your belief system and your thoughts are stored in this part of your mind. The bad news is, you can’t change the “wiring” or the programming of your subconscious mind by yourself. However, the good news is that a professional hypnotherapist can enter your subconscious by putting you into a hypnotic trance so that he can alter the beliefs and thoughts that are blocking you from becoming happy and successful.

So, as unbelievable as it is, hypnosis can change your whole mindset and your view on the world in a way that your goals and dreams will become way more achievable. This is because the hypnotherapist can alter those underlying negative behaviors and beliefs that block you from having the life you always wanted. Now I can almost hear you asking:

But will it work for me?

Most likely, it will. There are only a small number of people who are absolutely immune to hypnosis. The only way to find out whether you’re among them or not is to attend a hypnotherapy session.

And is it painless? Are there any side effects?

It is absolutely painless, and there aren’t any side effects. Also, the hypnotist won’t make you do ridiculous things while you’re in a hypnotic trance; that’s an entirely different thing called stage hypnosis. Hypnotherapy is completely safe and has been used for at least a thousand years to better people’s lives. Moreover, hypnosis is a very relaxing and enjoyable experience, so it’s definitely worth giving a shot.

Final thoughts

To sum things up, hypnosis and hypnotherapy are proven to be effective for overcoming fears, addictions and other negative behaviors. And if you manage to overcome those fears and doubts that are hidden deep within your subconscious, you’ll be on your way towards achieving your goals. With hypnosis, you’ll become more focused on your goals and you’ll be able to do things that you haven’t been able to do before. What are you waiting for? Give it a try!

Institute of Hypnosis Research